To get the look in five easy steps...
1. Spray damp hair with Alterna’s Caviar Styling Spray from root to tips, to prime hair for styling and protect against heat-styling. This spray also enhances volume, which is necessary for the Kevan Hall look.
Blow-dry hair straight with a round brush.
2. Carefully tease the top portion of the hair on the top of the head, making sure to only tease the top and front area, keeping the sides and back soft and smooth.
3. Gather the rest of the hair (not the teased portion) into a bun at the back of the head and secure with pins.
4. Lightly comb the top portion of the teased hair over the backcombed portion to create a soft smooth-looking beehive style, keeping the sides pulled back. Spray the entire head with Caviar Working Hair Spray to secure the style.
5. Finish with Hemp with Organics Spray Shine for a glowing, glamorous finish.